Wednesday, November 10, 2010

What I'm working on right now

Well, I think it's gonna be a long long time til I make creturs of my own design. Commissions got me buried; am I sad? Oh, no, no no! It's a challenge, man! Got a plan: finish all these orders, then make more!

Anyway here's the very beginning of the holiday rush of custom cretur orders, and the reason why there will be no fetured creturs (and also no more commissions) until like March when I finally defeat the monster of a million orders.

Three axolotls in progress! Everybody loves a 'lotl.
And while this was happening, hyenas and pigs were also getting claimed! So here is the beginning of a hyena watercolor, which I just started about an hour ago:

It's gonna be badass because anything with hyenas in it is badass.

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see the watercolor! Your hyena plush are my favorite...

    ReplyDelete
  2. @emily b
    Thanks! :D
    I doubt I'll finish it before I have to go to work... but I'll definitely have it done by tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete